Question:
suggest some cyclone mitigation measures?
ranchal_sab91
2005-12-25 06:30:29 UTC
suggest some cyclone mitigation measures?
Three answers:
Sky Ranger
2005-12-31 16:42:54 UTC
Live at least 100 feet above sea level. Live in a well constructed brick house. Make sure rafters are secured withy hurricane tie down strapes.
princeofpersia79
2006-01-24 08:16:08 UTC
The best way is to invent better hurricane detection and disaster management measures. Usually hurricanes and cyclones take 3/4 days to make landfall. During that period, the authorities and the met dept. should be in a position to make exact assessment of where and at what time the cyclone will make landfall and then place the citizens in safe places (or superdomes). However, this can still cause destruction of personal property and lifestock. Another alternative maybe is to build automatic enclosures which are smaller and which can cover each home (one per home, something like a convertible car design). However, this will be more expensive than the first option, yet it will cause less loss of life and property...
2016-03-27 01:22:45 UTC
(Just saying, I seriously love A Lack of Color, it's one of my favorite DCFC songs :D) Um, how about I just give you a list of all the bands/artists currently on my phone, and you can take your pick? Here they are (My absolute favorites are starred): A-ha Aerosmith All Time Low Arctic Monkeys The Beatles* Blink 182* Bon Jovi Bowling For Soup Bryan Adams Coldplay Death Cab For Cutie (I'm listing them anyway) Dexy's Midnight Runners Elton John* Escape the Fate Evanescence Fall Out Boy Fleetwood Mac* Florence + the Machine* The Goo Goo Dolls Green Day* James Blunt Journey* Kansas The Killers Mayday Parade Muse* My Chemical Romance Nirvana* Oasis Owl City Panic! At the Disco Paramore Pink Floyd* The Police Queen* Radiohead Simon and Garfunkel Sleeping With Sirens (Listing them anyway) Smash Mouth Snow Patrol Styx Switchfoot Third Eye Blind U2 The Verve Yellowcard You Me At Six 30 Seconds to Mars I hope I gave you plenty to listen to. :)