Question:
Are there places on earth where nobody has been yet?
jbryancoop
2006-04-08 09:40:00 UTC
Are there places on earth where nobody has been yet?
Nine answers:
israelfox87
2006-04-08 09:44:14 UTC
Recently, there was a part of the island of New Guinea that was "discovered" by western scientists. However, there were natives who lived there, so somebody had been there. Other than that, the only places where no one has been to are places in the ocean and perhaps (if no tribal group has) other rain forests such as those in the Amazon River Basin.
2006-04-08 16:49:05 UTC
Yes.

I would think that there are many areas underwater that no human has been yet.

I also believe that areas of the Yellowstone National Park have not been visited yet, as well as places of intense wildlife, such as the Amazon River Basin.

Also, there are probably many places on Anctarctica.
kman
2006-04-08 18:50:57 UTC
there are a lot of places man hasn't set foot on, like up in the mountains, in deserts, at the bottom of the ocean, antarctic
d_sonant
2006-04-09 15:35:42 UTC
yes, lots of places in the rain Forest
2006-04-08 16:44:32 UTC
yes in the pacific northwest in canada parts of the deserts because people tend to stay near the water
AF
2006-04-14 20:49:21 UTC
Yea, MOST OF THE WORLD. The depths of the oceans are virtually unexplored.
thyagarajan
2006-04-08 17:32:38 UTC
hm mm Bermuda triangle.
nikaro