Question:
trying again?
phlaxxman
2006-02-15 14:45:46 UTC
Concidering that some of it may be AT sea level (tyvm Richard) How much of Antartica's land mass is ABOVE sea level? (and no need to be rude)
Two answers:
hound9_4
2006-02-15 14:54:57 UTC
This question is very hard to understand.

What is it you are asking exactly?

Antarctica has the greatest average elevation of all the continents. It does have some areas near the coast that are at sea level, but the interior of the continent is a high plateau and there are some mountains of substantial height as well.

Are you asking about the extent of the continental shelf off Antarctica? I am at a loss to understand. And you have asked it 3 times in the last 3 days, so you obviously have something particular in mind.
oghigoghi
2006-03-23 08:28:23 UTC
If you are asking how tall is the ice cap in Antarctica I guess it's arround 4000m