Question:
Which is a better place to live in Canada or United States?
2006-03-22 16:52:10 UTC
Which is a better place to live in Canada or United States?
21 answers:
Relentless Soul3
2006-03-22 19:29:28 UTC
I would say Canada, I live in NY but I am a frequent visitor to Canada and not only is it cleaner, I love the friendly atmosphere it lends, and how beautiful it is. The top reason I would say that it is a better place to live is because of the health care.
windy288
2006-03-22 19:19:51 UTC
Canada
Red Yellow Feet
2006-03-23 03:49:35 UTC
If you're Canadian, then Canada is the best place. If you're American, then the United States is your best choice. If you're from somewhere else, then what kind of country do you care to live in, one that has many big cities and 280,000,000 people? or do you want to live in a large country with 32,000,000 people and 8 or 10 big cities? If you're decision is based on political reasons then your choice may be different. The U.S. is perhaps the most powerful country in the world. But this power is only maintained with military might. That makes America something of the world's policeforce. America has high ideals and feels self righteous in defending itself against terrorism. I can't condemn people for wanting to defend themselves to be secure in their homeland and homes. However it seems unfortunate that the U.S. has to use the big stick so liberally. That's the biggest difference between America and Canada. Canada would like to see the world's problems solved with peaceful means. I can't see how war makes peace. Everything about war is a disaster. Everybody loses, except maybe the arms dealers and manufacturers. I wish we could all live in peace. This world is really so small, and we're all related and we all experience the human condition. If we we're really Christians or Muslims or whatever religion, we would be seeking peace with peaceful means, and we would refuse to pick up arms no matter what the consequences. However saying all that I must admit I can understand why people would feel very bad and want to fight the invaders of their country. Seems to me America has some history of keeping invaders out. You know Spain and Mexico, not to mention Great Britain and France. So America knows what it's like to be invaded, it doesn't leave you with a liking for the invading countries. I hope America understands how much Iraq and Afghanistan distrust and hate the U.S. It will take generations, if not centuries for these things to be buried. And even then it's not unknown for cultures to remember the past. For instance, the Muslims have been fighting for 1400 years. They will never be conquered, unless they get nuked. But Pray to God that never happens to any people ever again.
noktra2005
2006-03-22 19:08:02 UTC
I won't choose with one that is better than the other one ,you know why I used to be in the United States that all most place is wonder full oohs? I should say sorry which Canada because I never been there By the way , I really want to visit Canada ,I only see Canada in the picture that is so nice all so
fatsausage
2006-03-23 01:04:12 UTC
British Columbia, Canada
tropicalfancy
2006-03-22 17:40:29 UTC
The US is a great place to live, but Canada is beautiful. Both are good.
2006-03-22 19:27:15 UTC
Right now, it is Canada. They have a better health care system in terms of access, and they are considered world leaders in human rights. Some provinces are better off than others, but most still beat US states in those critical areas.
molosik
2006-03-22 18:04:55 UTC
i am a canadian in the US. I think Canada is a beautiful place to live but it is hard to make a living there.
ngcswim90
2006-03-24 13:24:48 UTC
If you like warm weather and sucky health care, Southern and Western USA. If you like the cold and good health care, adn a 3 party system Canada. i myself would live in Puerto Rico.
Muffy
2006-03-22 16:54:31 UTC
Depends on what you like? I would think that the weather in Canada is a lot colder than it is in the USA (except Alaska).
zoya
2006-03-22 17:48:05 UTC
canada
MsMissyMel66
2006-03-22 20:33:10 UTC
Canada....better health care!!!! Plus it's so pretty!
2006-03-23 10:13:37 UTC
No other place than home, home is the best place to live.
2006-03-29 02:17:17 UTC
Kanada
Amanalda
2006-03-22 16:54:32 UTC
Canada for its peacefulness, and USA for everything else. ^_^
2006-03-22 17:43:05 UTC
I think we should join as one great nation, eh?

Maybe we could name it "United Da"!
2006-03-27 09:29:00 UTC
mainland USA is warmer than Canada but the drugs are cheaper and their military is nuetral to most wars in Canada, so --- IDK, depends on the person.
AngelsSin2
2006-03-22 17:28:12 UTC
They are both good
CottonPatch