Question:
What's the biggest city (as in SIZE, not population) Of the whole world?
KittyMeowGrrrr
2006-02-17 20:13:45 UTC
I always thought it was mexico city, but is it? The SIZE not population.
Eight answers:
Here_it_is
2006-02-17 20:26:57 UTC
Located 1829 km from Brisbane, 883 km from Townsville and 356 m above sea-level, Mount Isa proudly claims to be the largest city in the world; a fact born out by its accreditation in the Guinness Book of Records. The argument is that the city extends for 40 977 sq. km, and that the road from Mount Isa to Camooweal, a distance of 189 km, is the longest city road in the world.
bud_leif_greene
2006-02-18 11:21:11 UTC
I don't know about the world, but the largest city in the U.S in land size is Kansas City. Second is Houston, which is in itself 2 1/2 times the size of the state of Rhode Island. New York City isn't considered to be a single city geographically, but is divided into 5 urban districts.
luckyme
2006-02-18 22:44:29 UTC
Mexico City!

Dear Thinky Chicky86,

it is Mexico City.

P.S-to topcat; Moscow and Tokyo are bigger in population!Not Size.
2006-02-17 20:35:53 UTC
NO it's not mexico city.I think it' Moscow or tokyo.Alot of ppl mistake city's to being really large becuase of the surrounding cities that link on to the main city .Exsample LA,califoria.You can drive 100 miles in each direction(north and south mostly) and be in soild city with out hitting any ruler areas. hope this help.
beermanmatt2002
2006-02-17 20:20:40 UTC
I'd say New York, New York.
sinder_block
2006-02-18 02:05:58 UTC
i will say either rio de Janeiro or Sao paolo
Crazzy Bigg Brainn
2006-02-18 06:12:53 UTC
I would say NEW YORK , erm er erm , New York i say.
2006-02-18 01:34:26 UTC
cleveland, ohio GO BROWNS!!!!!!!